• CONNECT WITH US                       

How can I obtain a J waiver?

To obtain a J waiver, an “interested government agency” (IGA) must agree to sponsor the IMG to work in a federally designated health professional shortage area or a medically underserved area. There are thousands of these areas throughout the United States.
Read more…

How to go about applying for the waiver?

If you fall under the first two categories above, you must file a USCIS Form I-612 (Application for Waiver of the Foreign Residence Requirement) by mail with the USCIS office that serves that area where you live.
Read more…