Core Leadership Competencies
Effectively building and guiding healthy teams in support of programmatic mission, vision and strategic priorities
- Established plan for regular and transparent communication
- Known as an active champion for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Clearly articulated vision and program strategy implementation plan
- Consistently recognized for availability, passion, integrity and collaboration by faculty and institutional partners
- Established succession, retention and faculty leadership development programs
- Faculty are viewed as competitive for leadership positions within and outside program
- What is your personal leadership statement?
- Have you personally participated in meaningful leadership development programs?
- Have you completed a personal leadership assessment?
- Who is your current active leadership mentor?
- What faculty leadership development activities are offered by your institution?
- How have you developed trust with your faculty?
- Describe the succession plans in place for your program.
- How have you grown in your understanding of diversity, equity and inclusion?
- Describe initiatives you have championed to promote diversity, equity and inclusion.
Pediatric Leadership Insight
- Internal Candidates - Pediatric Insight: Passing Leadership Wisdom To The Next Generation Topic: Professional Treatment of Internal Candidates In this Pediatric Insight Conversation, the Child Health Advisory council tackles a crucial conversation of effectively guiding Internal Candidates through the leadership search committee process. While your efforts will literally affect one faculty member, the experiences of the one will […]
Articles [to come]
Books [to come]