Core Leadership Competencies
Effectively foster institutional and faculty research aspirations and accomplishments
- Established culture that encourages all faculty towards a question to be answered that will improve care
- Appropriate diverse research portfolio with associated external faculty funding
- Established institutional “bridging” support program for faculty
- History of successful mentorship yielding quality of research contributions
- Established culture that meaningfully recognizes scholarly contributions and their impact on child health
- History of program participation in available national collaborative trials and collaborative groups
Describe your program’s research support portfolio and your program’s research productivity (as measured against the program’s research goals)?
How do you (personally or teach) prepare a successful grant?
Can you describe your most successful research mentee?
What did you learn from your most important research mentor?
How do you encourage team science?
How have you incorporated DEI or health inequities in your research programs?