Core Leadership Competencies
Creating clinical cultures known for excellence in the delivery of high-quality patient care
- Top quartile patient satisfaction scores
- Top quartile faculty engagement scores
- Top quartile patient outcome national benchmark scores (appropriate by specialty)
- Established plan for continuous quality and patient safety improvement
- Documented provider of choice
- Ongoing effort to maintain or achieve US News Ranking(s)
- What quality measures do feel are most important in your clinical programs?
- What are your clinical strengths and where do you see opportunity to build clinical expertise and competency?
- How do you proactively determine patient satisfaction, quality of patient care and position in marketplace?
- How do you assure that your clinical programs are equitable?
- Describe a quality improvement initiative you successfully led.
- How would you rate the safety of your care delivery?