Search for terms


Terms archive list

Last terms

  • Variable Annuities
  • Wealth Accumulation
  • Wealth Preservation
  • Risk/Return
  • US Savings Bonds

Certain J Visa holders who participate in programs financed in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by an agency of the U.S. Government or by the exchange visitor's government, or who are nationals or residents of a country which have been designated as requiring the skills of the exchange visitor, must return to their country of nationality or last residence after completing their program in the U.S., and physically reside there for two years before they may become eligible to apply for an immigrant (green card or permanent residence) or temporary worker visa (such as the H1B or L1). The J-1 program allows physicians to obtain a waiver of the "home return" requirement if they agree to provide primary care services in an underserved area. This is the primary way by which many physicians are able to remain in the US. To obtain one of these waivers, you will have to contact a group that can act as an "interested government agency" on your behalf.

Posted May 07 2020, 09:48 PM by admin


on 06-03-2020 5:32 PM

sQK5H8  <a href=">, [url=]zgoehwdkinxj[/url], [link=]vhomokpqaqoj[/link],

E-Learning    |    CP Resources    |    CP Advisors    |    ContactUs    |    CP Search    |    Sign in
Copyright © 2001 - 2011 CareerPhysician Advisors, LP All Rights Reserved - Powered by